Nursery & Prep
The age of the applicant as on 1st April 2022, as recorded in the municipal birth certificate, will determine the eligibility for admission to a particular class.
Recommended Grades for children born between the following dates:
|Age (In Years)||Grade||Born Between|
|3 yrs+||Nursery||01/04/2017 - 31/03/2018|
|4 yrs+||Preparatory||01/04/2016 - 31/03/2017|
|5 yrs+||Grade Ⅰ||01/04/2015 - 31/03/2016|
The Registration Form, duly filled in all respects, should be submitted to the City Administrative Office on or before the last date. No formal observations/interaction of the child or parents will be required at this stage. After the scrutiny of the registration form, if the child is selected, the parents will be informed through the City Administrative Office and will be asked to complete the steps of admission formalities by depositing the required fee and all the other charges along with the necessary documents. The school reserves its exclusive right to select/reject an application. It is expected of the parents that they will put in the correct date of birth and all the other information about the child. As the school is not interacting / meeting the child before admission it is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that the child is mentally or physically fit to attend the school regularly. In case the child is found to be mentally or physically unfit to attend the school, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and no refund may be made towards any payments to the School.
Steps For Registration & Admission For Grade Ⅰ Onwards
Admission will be subject to availability of seats. Admission to Grades I to III will be based on an informal interaction with the child. A written test and interaction will take place for students appearing for admissions in Grades IV to IX and XI. For admission to Grades IV and V, the candidates will be required to appear for two written papers. The first paper will be an objective type (multiple choices) paper covering English, Hindi, EVS and Mathematics, the answers of which would be marked on an OMR sheet. The second paper would be subjective in nature and cover English, Mathematics and EVS. For Grades VI to IX, the objective type paper will be based on English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science. The subjective type paper will be based on English, Mathematics and Science. The written test for Grade XI will be based on the subjects for stream opted. Direct admissions to Grades X and XII will not be granted. The Registration Form, duly completed, should be submitted to the City Administrative Office on or before the last date of submission of Registration Forms. After scrutinizing the Registration Form, the parents will be informed about a date for informal interaction / written test for their wards as per the Grade in which admission will be sought. The written test will be followed by an interaction session preferably on the same day or one day later. Parents must be present in the school campus on the day of the test and / or interaction. If written test and interaction is held on the same day then there may be a gap of an hour or so between the two. The entire procedure may last for about three hours, and therefore, parents are advised to plan their schedule accordingly. Parents must bring both the copies of the Admit Card (attached in this Brochure) to the school on the days when the written test and / or interaction will be held.£ List of successful candidates will be displayed in our City Administrative Office within two working days after the written test and / or interaction process is over. Parents will also be informed through SMS. The parents of the successful candidates will be required to complete the admission formalities by depositing the required fees and other charges along with the submission of necessary documents within the date prescribed.
Points To Be Noted For The Purpose Of Registration
- No documents are required at the time of registration.
- The Registration Form is not transferable.
- The original Registration Form issued by the school should be exclusively used for the purpose of registration of your child.
- No photocopies of the Registration Form will be allowed.
- Parents are requested to go through this Prospectus-cum-Admission Information Booklet carefully before filling the Registration Form.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Form will not be accepted.
- The applications will be scrutinized and only those found complete in all respects will be selected for Observations / Interaction / Written Test. Intimation of the exact date and time of the Interaction / Test, along with the Admit Card will be provided at the time of submitting the Registration Form.
- Applying for registration / admission does not imply direct admission.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
- Original School Leaving / Transfer Certificate and Last Report Card. (Without this no student from Grade II onwards will be admitted). School Leaving Certificate for students coming from outside Agra district or Board other than CBSE should be countersigned by respective Education Officer / Authority.
- Self attested coloured photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation for Nursery, Prep, & Grade I.
- Medical Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner (as per Health Card attached in the Enrolment Form).
- Recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate and both parents or as applicable. (2 each)